ptowndiddy

Topic: CALIFORNIA IS MORE THAN SANTA CRUZ AND DJs...

Am I the only Drop In fan who feels like the northern california scene was underrepped on the last webisode?  two trails scenes, some dirt jumps and a school yard session?  Is that the best you can do?
Granted, UCSC is obviously a hot spot, and the jumps were pretty spectacular.  But the trails in norcal deserve more screen time and I would love to see these guys rip it up on the local trails in the bay area.

what do you think?  will there be a next time?

Robholio

Re: CALIFORNIA IS MORE THAN SANTA CRUZ AND DJs...

Keep in mind they are just webisodes and not full length episodes yet.  Post Canyon got all of 2 minutes of coverage in webisode 5, and has enough features to warrant a whole episode.  Time will tell, so I', going to be patient and wait for the TV episodes and eventual DVD releases.  Going to be insane I'm guessing....Yep.

patrickmhenry

patience man, like robholio said these are only webisodes. theres another 12 minutes to each episode you havent seen yet. we hit most northen trail spots thanks to arev and at but stay tuned and keep on bein stoked buddy

ptowndiddy

patrickmhenry wrote:

patience man, like robholio said these are only webisodes. theres another 12 minutes to each episode you havent seen yet. we hit most northen trail spots thanks to arev and at but stay tuned and keep on bein stoked buddy

I look forward to more of the same from you guys...every episode rocks.  I'm really stoked to see the local trails repped and ripped by the dirt bag crew.