Milkman

Topic: Drop In 5 Webisode #1

Ok everyone, this is it....the Drop In season 5 Webisodes will start airing on Saturday Sept 1, so make sure to tell everyone you know, to come to Rip.tv and watch.
The longer HD television episodes will come out after all the Webisodes hit Rip.tv.
Enjoy!

Robholio

Re: Drop In 5 Webisode #1

Hey Toni, do you know who your carrier will be down here in Portland as far as networks go?  I've been able to catch old reruns of seasons 2 and 3 on Encore WAM, but haven't heard any new news as to who will be airing the new season outside of Rip.TV.

Any updated info is appreciated.

Milkman

Robholio wrote:

Hey Toni, do you know who your carrier will be down here in Portland as far as networks go?  I've been able to catch old reruns of seasons 2 and 3 on Encore WAM, but haven't heard any new news as to who will be airing the new season outside of Rip.TV.

I don't know yet but I'll be sure to post a schedule on this site when I find out.

Robholio

Milkman wrote:

Robholio wrote:

I don't know yet but I'll be sure to post a schedule on this site when I find out.

Sweet.  I'll be watching for it.  Gracias mucho, Hombe de Leche!

MitchChubey

All of us on the bus cant wait wre planing a huge 1/2 party on the first at noon the first episode will be the perfect way to top it off.

SuiteSuits

hey while you guys are near sacromento you should make a detour and go hit auburn  there are some really nice trails there

MATT

Great job dude!!!